Spring Coffee Filter Wreath

5.3K Views
Bring spring to your front door with this dyed coffee filter wreath. Learn how to dye coffee filters with food coloring from your pantry for a pastel wreath that will make the neighbors jealous! DIY your own wreath with this simple tutorial.
This dyed coffee filter wreath is a festive additional to your door in all pastel colors. Plus the coffee filters make this one REALLY full. I love a full wreath don't you?
You just need to mix food coloring and water then dip in your coffee filters. I give full details on my post about the mixture and how far to dip them in. Plus tips and tricks on how to dry them for the maximum effect.
Then you just add those coffee filters to a foam wreath form using hot glue. I filled in the entire wreath randomly to get this awesome look!

Suggested materials for this project:

Angie CountryChicCottage

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Ask a Question