Carolyn ~ homework
Carolyn ~ homework
  • Los Angeles, CA

Fresh Look for my Hutch

I have been wanting to paint my hutch for years and I finally did it! I used Maison Blanche La Craie paint in Vanille and I love how it turned out. Not quite white, not quite yellow - the color is a creamy warm off white. Now I'm having fun styling my hutch with different plates, dishes and knick knacks.
Several shades of white dishes and a few pops of yellow for Easter are sitting pretty on my hutch and making my dining room a much brighter and happier space.
Before and after - what a difference a little paint makes.
I love walking into my dining room now. It feels so much lighter and brighter.
Carolyn ~ homework

• Maryanne

Excellent job Carolyn really looks great and i love the choice of color awesome!

• Heather Land

I love this color, I have been thinking of making mine this color and leaving the wood just on top of hutch stained. Pain the rest, and change the hardware for a different look. So excited! I just learned that my hubby is doing a few days business trip away . . . tehehehehehe! Hmm, we shall see!

• Carolyn ~ homework

@Heather Land Oh perfect. When the hubby's away the the creators will play! Good luck - I have never regretted painting mine. I just love it.