Super Easy Candy/ Trinket Jar!

Items needed: clay pot and base craft paints, bonding adhesive, sponge brush, candies or trinkets, and a round candle holder.
I wanted to give a gift as a small thank you to fellow crafter and school teacher. I saw this tutorial and thought it was great!
I choose to do 2 sizes to show the variety:
I chose to paint red and pink for the smaller one. Dry and turn pot upside down. With bonding adhesive, put a small amount around the edge. With the candle globe, place on top. Hold for 60 seconds. Bonds quick (be careful of runs and getting on hands).
With the globe in place, fill with goodies. Take the base of the pot and use as a cover for your goodies. To create the nob for the top, a cut in half cork was painted and bonded to the center of your jar.
Small version that can be used for parties.
Here it is after goodies used as a trinket jar.
These can made in different colors. This idea also good for a child's room or for holding little knick knacks in other areas.
Ana illausky

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 5 questions

Comments

2 of 41 comments
Next