Sandy
Sandy
  • Salem, OR

Easy and Inexpensive way to store those bulky platters, cutting boards, cookie sheets etc

Use inexpensive spring tension rods to create dividers for cupboards! Can be moved to allow more space as needed, each rod costs about $1 each at Walmart. Perfect solution for renters and apartment dwellers!
easy and inexpensive way to store those bulky platters and, storage ideas, urban living

• Mary Ann

How do you adjust the size of the tension rod? Which department at Walmart do you find the small tension rod?

• Dpe2099916

With all the curtain rods. Should be close to the window blinds.

• Sue

You can get them at any Dollar Store too. id recommend measuring the space you are going to use it (them) for so you buy a rod that's not too big. To adjust them (loosen or tighten) you just hold one end and turn the other end. Great for dinner plate dividers too!

• Jeri

GREAT Idea!!!! Thank you!
  • Toni Rogers

I have been racking my brain to figure a way to organize my cookie sheets, pizza pans and cutting boards. They're all stacked on top of each other. What a mess. Luv this idea, genius. Thanx 😊