How to Paint on a Window Screen

$5
1 Day

Giving new purpose to cast-off items is a fun activity for young and old(er) alike, right? One of my favorite things to snatch up while I am fleatiquing are old farmhouse window screens. They are the perfect canvas for some whimsical decor. Want to create your own? Just head on over to my blog for all the DIY details.

Creating art for our own decor can be rewarding in more ways than one. We can make use of
how to paint on a window screen, crafts, repurposing upcycling, wall decor, windows
You can use an old screen like this one I found at a flea market, or take a new screen and make it look old. Using my tutorial on how to create your graphic, just print it out and get ready to get crafty!

If you love this look, head over to the blog for the tutorial. Not into DIY, but love this art? You can find it available in my shop. Come on over!
how to paint on a window screen
how to paint on a window screen

• Screen
  • Paint
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces