Angela
Angela
  • Carrollton, TX

How to Clean a Front Loader Washer

Get rid of stink, grime and nastiness by regularly cleaning out your washing machine.
how to clean a front loader washer, appliances, cleaning tips, home maintenance repairs, how to
Take out the soap dispenser and wipe it all down.
Wipe down the seal and drum then run a long hot cycle with vinegar.
Wipe down the door after the cleaning cycle.
Pour 1 cup of vinegar in the soap dispenser.
Angela

• Pat

To those who use vineger in their washer, either top or front load, in every load...my instruction manual warns about that...hard on seals and hoses. From experience, I learned the hard way...my dishwasher leaked after using vinegar in the rinse aid dispenser, after 6 months. Vinegar is a good cleaner and things smell so fresh after.

• Pat

inside my washer door the inside rubber seal is black on the bottom I have tried to clean it but i am afraid to use a strong cleaner because it may destroy the the rubber seal. please help Pat