Lori S
Lori S
  • Lewis Center, OH

Craft Room

My craft room is in our finished basement and I wanted to create a fun place to craft and scrapbook but didn't want to spend a lot of money. Most of the items were purchased at craft stores (on sale or with a coupon). I also re-purposed items we already had to save money.
Inexpensive photo boxes and magazine holders keep everything neat and tidy.
This bookshelf was in my daughters bedroom . . . when she no longer wanted it I moved it to my craft room for additional storage.
The "craft" letters are from JoAnn Fabrics. I painted them and used 
3-M tape to hang them up.
This bookshelf was in my daughters bedroom . . . when she no longer wanted it I moved it to my craft room for additional storage. The "craft" letters are from JoAnn Fabrics. I painted them and used 3-M tape to hang them up.
I framed some free subway art and hung an old frame that was missing the glass. I found the wood "create" letters at JoAnne Fabrics and painted them white.
White board is from Walmart, tray is from Target. Magazine holders from Ikea. Photo boxes from Michael's Craft Store.
I painted this tray and added a piece of wrapping paper to the bottom. It holds craft supplies and can be moved easily to another table for projects.
The table was unused in our dining room (turned library). We were going to sell it but decided to move it into my craft room. I love having a huge area to work on projects & scrapbooking.
More glass jars hold craft supplies
More glass jars hold craft supplies
Lori S

• Monika Carter

We found these ideas extremely useful and easy to follow. I wanted to create a fun place to craft and scrapbook but didn't want to spend a lot of money.This gives us some great ideas!we’re glad you enjoyed our article.Thank you.

tooth fillings Lewis Center

• Amelia Jones

Very helpful info! Your blog is very informative and creative blog. It’s very helpful. I am eagerly waiting for your next blog. Thanks for writing this awesome article. I’m a long time reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment.

https://dentalgroupatpolaris.com/" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">bridges Lewis Center OH