Dollar Store Planter Ideas

$4.25
Hi everyone, I went to Dollar Tree this morning to get another mesh hamper and I spotted these beauties and decided to plant them. I picked up 3 little girl's purses for a dollar each, and the bonnet for a dollar also. A packet of zinnia seeds was 25 cents, so I had a whole lot of fun for under $5 :) I always think I am finished with my garden, but then another "gemmy" idea shows up! I also took a picture of my strawberries which are surprising me with their flowers already! Crazy good!
dollar store planter ideas, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, These are little girls purses and they are mesh which I thought was great for planting I put a little plastic lid in the bottom and then the zinnias Once they take off I will hang them on my string of solar lights lightweight
These are little girls purses, and they are mesh, which I thought was great for planting. I put a little plastic lid in the bottom, and then the zinnias. Once they take off I will hang them on my string of solar lights--lightweight!
dollar store planter ideas, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, The bonnet unlplanted
The bonnet unlplanted
dollar store planter ideas, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, and planted with more zinnia seeds
and planted with more zinnia seeds.
dollar store planter ideas, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, My crazy happy strawberry plants through my kitchen door This is what started the hunt for the plant covering mesh hamper
My crazy happy strawberry plants through my kitchen door. This is what started the hunt for the plant covering (mesh hamper)

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 11 comments
Next