Julie @ Wife, Mother, Gardener
Julie @ Wife, Mother, Gardener
  • Pittsburgh, PA

Tips for Applying Mulch!

$80

We will have 3 yards of mushroom compost delivered this week. When I begin filling my first wheelbarrow, I will think about the mulching techniques I have learned from many and various gardeners over the past 10 years...
What I have learned so far:
1. This is a lot of work! So make it count for double the time & money: add nutrients while you mulch.
2. Apply it 2-3 inches deep to suppress weeds for the
The last of our mushroom compost from last year...
"Beautiful! Glorious! Delicious!," say my plants.
Julie @ Wife, Mother, Gardener

• Sharon

I'm interested in your pots of ivy you have sitting by the compost. Can you tell me more? Thanks.

• Cor1382303

Julie, it seems like you know very well about gardening. That's great that you mentioned the technique of add mulch to a garden. Reading the step by step or the tips that you provided had me thinking about the garden that my wife wanted me to do for this month. Well, it would probably have to be after this month since it's still the winter season. Still, it's a project that I'm willing to do for her and her garden. <a href='http://mulch-masters.com/product-list/' ></a>