Andrea S
Andrea S
  • Canada

Lego Universe mural on boy's bedroom wall

$0

My sons loved Lego Universe. When it shut down it was literally the end of their world. One of them has been asking me to make a Lego Universe bedroom for him. It took me almost a year to will myself but here we go. I am giving the Universe to my son.
Here is a little Lego character that shows it was not just kids who cried when their world ended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bh6-viAxHN4
The mural was painted with paint that I picked up from the recycling depot. I actually took all of the available colours of latex paint and used them to mix my own colours. So the paint was free.
Drawing the background scene.
Drawing the background scene.
Background painting finished.
Background painting finished.
A few little details are still missing.
A few little details are still missing.
Finished wall.
Finished wall.

• Rhondalea

This is amazing! You gave such a gift to your children. They will remember this forever!

• Polly Zieper

unbelievable- you are so talented its a long way, but if you're ever able to make it to Orlando FL, look at Legoland, a new, small theme park built on a Lego theme.My 7 yr old loved it.