Kelly Lee
Kelly Lee
  • Duvall, WA

Stacked Herb Bed

1 Day

I wish I could take full credit for this genius idea, but I originally saw a similar version on Pinterest. Modifications I made to my herb bed:
- Added locking wheels. Since I live in the Pacific Northwest where days of rain can water log my little plants (early season) I wanted to be able to move it around -- also helps with getting the sun. You never know what time of day we might get that precious
Pacific NW organic herb bed on wheels
Pacific NW organic herb bed on wheels

• Leah Bening

I like it. Sometimes I wish I had a very large umbrella or something similar. Anyone got any ideas for the rain problem? I've totally eliminated my pot saucers as I grow mostly in containers.

• Jackie Bowers

Hello, @Kelly Lee! Fellow Pacific Northwesterner! Have you found any particular herbs that do better than others in your garden? I live in Renton and I know that the weather in Duvall/Carnation area can sometimes be different..Even on the same day! By the way-Awesome herb bed!! I'm so glad you put in that you added the wheels, now I don't have to feel so intimidated about it. Thank you.