Which Stencil to choose

I have been supper lucky and won $75 from Cutting Edge Stencils but I have having trouble choosing which one. A little help. Please?
http://aldanadecorativeart.com/2013/04/04/told-you-i-was-lucky/
The Two Beautiful finalists in my choice

Yael Valencia

• Andrea S

The way I make the stencils is I find one I like online and project it on the wall to the size I want to make it. Then I tape a mylar sheet or a plastic table protector (the material depends on the size), and draw the lines from the projection with a pen that won't smear. I use an x-acto knife to cut it out on a cutting board while I watch a movie or the news. If something is too tedious I like to listen to something like the news. This Moroccan stencil is shown on the website. I would just copy it (and not share it or sell it because I am sure there is copyright on it). The damask I found was a carpet pattern or something like that. I edited it a bit with Photoshop so I could cut it without losing pieces and ruining the pattern. You can see it on the painted floor where I used it in one of my posts. It was a lot of work. It was a challenge I wanted to try to make a large stencil. I don't think I will make another damask one but simple fleur de li, chinese letters characters and letters and roman numerals I have done. Simple lines are easy.

• Yael Valencia

Thanks for the tips and I thought I was the Stencil princess. I'm putting it on my list of things to do.