Silas D
Silas D
  • Orlando, FL
Asked on Jan 13, 2012

orlando homeshow

Debbie M360 Sod (Donna Dixson)Designs by BSB
+8

please give me info. regarding free parking for the homeshow?
  • Designs by BSB

I have never heard of free parking at major shows like that. Ive attending in Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago and Vegas .. they all charge. May I recommend that you look into shuttles - they are often times free, especially if you are staying at a nearby hotel.

• Grethel

its usually a coupons that hometalk offers for being a member. They usually post it whenever a show comes around. I was actually looking for it as well since i go to the shows and there is one this weekend

• Miriam I

Hi, all. We do have those offers from time to time but we are not a sponsor at this one.

• Designs by BSB

oh cool! another bonus of being on HomeTalk! :)

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

lol...BeckySue Hometalk is GREAT! Are you coming to the Gwinnett Home and Garden Show on the 10th-12th?

• Designs by BSB

I *might* sneak in on the 10th ... the 11th we leave for vacation! Santa brought my 4 and 6 yr old Disney tickets (will be their first time :)

• Sherrie S

I was lucky enough to have friends that got us in for free but parking was not free.

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

That is great BeckySue! Enjoy them, they grow up FAST! If you get a chance to come by the show on the 10th, come by our booth, I would love to meet you in person.

• Designs by BSB

Count on it Four Seasons! Can you get me a free pass? :)

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

hehe...I am pretty sure I can!

• Debbie M

When I bought my ticket on line for the Fall Orlando show, it said go to Hometalk and get a free parking ticket. I had one last year.