Rolling Kitchen Island and Pantry Storage

The Kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the house, because hey, we all need to eat! I like to pretend that I keep my kitchen organized all the time, when in reality my six kids who...make their own school lunches, help do the dishes, and frequent the snacks WAY too much...constantly un-do my awesome organizing skills. To top it off, it seems like I never have enough storage space!
Well, I am happy to share my rolling kitchen island with pantry storage! If you have a small pantry or a kitchen without an island then this is a great project for you! I kind of love it!
Most of this island is build out of pre made crates so it is a quick and easy build.
I designed this in three sections so that you can add or omit sections to make it to fit your needs.
Strips of plywood attached with glue and nails make drawer slides for smaller crates.
Attach everything together...
And you have an awesome and very useful project!
Oh, and you can use both sides which makes it even better! Can you see why I love it?!
Visit my blog for all the details and free plans!

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Mindi @ MyLove2Create.com

• Lynn Rickman
    Lynn Rickman

Well done, love it! Thanks for sharing!

• Lynn R
    Lynn R

Great idea ! Michaels has these heavy duty crates on sale this week 40% off. I purchased several yesterday for another project so going back to get more for this project ! Perfect for an arts & craft center ! Thanks for sharing !