Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
  • Virginia Beach, VA

Old Milk Can - Thrift Store Find - Painted With Graphics (Tutorial)

Remember this milk can? I had it in my post "Thrifty Finds" awhile back. Well, I finally got around to fixing it up and making it pretty! I used a 2 paint technique to get the look I was after. Hop over to the blog to see how I did it...I've got the full tutorial for you!
old milk can thrift store find painted with graphics tutorial, chalk paint, crafts, 12 large milk can
Old milk can I picked up at the thrift store for $12 painted with graphics.
old milk can thrift store find painted with graphics tutorial, chalk paint, crafts, I did a 2 paint technique with latex and chalk paint to get the worn effect I was after
I did a 2 paint technique with latex and chalk paint to get the worn effect I was after.
old milk can thrift store find painted with graphics tutorial, chalk paint, crafts, Applying the graphics by hand Tutorial is on the blog post
Applying the graphics by hand.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE GRAPHIC I USED, AND TO SEE THE FINISHED SHOTS, PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG AT THE LINK PROVIDED BELOW >>>>
Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule