360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
  • Buford, GA
Asked on Jan 14, 2012

Great shout out from Erica for Hometalk

Flowerscapes Garden Design & LandscapingErica GlasenerMiriam I
+4

One of our panelists, Erica Glasner, gave Hometalk a wonderful shout out while covering for Walter Reeves(another of the Hometalk panelists) Gardening show this morning.
  • Designs by BSB

Great! I really need to tune in one day! My thumb is far from green!

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

The coolness factor to me it that we all benefit from the exposure, in all categories.

• David S

I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO ERICA , FILLING IN FOR WALTER THIS AM , AND NOW WE NEED TO GET HER , ALONG THE OTHERS WHO PUT THE G IN HGTV BACK ON HGTV . KUDOS TO ERICA THIS AM !

• Designs by BSB

could you please offer a link to Erica's page here on HomeTalk?

• Miriam I

Yay! Thank you, Erica!!

• Erica Glasener

Thanks all for the positive comments. It was easy to talk about Hometalk as a great resource for home and garden. Becky Sue, just check out the panelists and you'll find more info about me and my website. For anyone not listening that lives in Georgia, Pikes is offering 20 % off (mention Pike's pick of the week) on Daphne odora, one of my favorites for its delicious perfume in winter (sorry guys, Zone 7 or warmer only) Here is a photo, mine is in full perfume/bloom now. Did I mention hardy outdoor plant.

q great shout out from erica for hometalk, gardening, Daphne odora Aureomarginata in full bloom
  • Mine is in bud, getting ready to reveal its winter magic.