Bathroom Organization Using Repurposed Items

Use an oatmeal container as storage for toilet paper. Empty jars can be embellished to hold Q-tips and cotton swabs. A cupboard door becomes a tray to hold it all.
Going with a French theme, I pulled together some items that would otherwise be thrown away and turn them into useful items.
These are the items that I started with...
If you do use a similar metallic ribbon, make sure to cut it very carefully and leave no sharp edges. If you have small children, you might want to use a different kind of ribbon or some chalkboard tags. I painted the lids with silver craft paint, but you could use spray paint in any colour that you like.
I covered the oatmeal container with some toile wallpaper border. The container will hold two rolls perfectly and look better than just being in view.
I used a French stencil to go with the toile and used grey chalk paint and a makeup sponge to get the letters on. I love how everything looks together. You could easily co-ordinate the ensemble to whatever look you have going on in your bathroom.

Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Patina Paradise

• Carey
    Carey

What a really nice outcome. This idea can be used for so very many things. Good Job!!!
  • Ethel Hetzner
    Ethel Hetzner

You can also use contact paper to cover oatmeal box.