How to transform a vintage screen door into a craft show display stand

I will be attending a couple of shows this year, and I'm in need of some rustic display options. I curbed this old screen door a couple of years ago, and it's been hanging out in my shed just waiting for a special purpose.
Old screen door as found on the curb.
Old screen door as found on the curb.
After a little fine tuning, it is self standing. More details on the blog about how I changed it.
I removed the screen and added some curbed chicken wire in order to hold my rustic wedding signs at my shows.
Gail--My Repurposed Life

• Dravida

SECOND PROBLEM: TREND RELIABILITY

Most systems use various indicators to determine the trend. Actually, there is nothing bad about using indicators. One Simply Moving Average can do the job. The problem comes with the question: "Is the market trending NOW?" Whether the market is trending or not trending is not like black and white. The correct question is: "How well the market is trending?"

And here we have something called TREND RELIABILITY.

Trends exist and they can be traded up and down for a profit. You have to focus only on the most reliable market trends. "Forex Trendy" is a software solution to find the BEST trending currency pairs, time frames and compute the trend reliability for each Forex chart:

http://www.forextrendy.com?nsjjd92834

• Dravida

SECOND PROBLEM: TREND RELIABILITY

http://www.forextrendy.com?nsjjd92834