Sew Easy Dish Mat

Use extra fabric or a cute jelly-roll of fabric to make these little mats! I use small ones under the pup's water, a medium one under my mixer (to make it easier to move the mixer when I'm baking!) And... I use the bigger ones for dish mats!
Strips of fabric on one side and terry cloth on the other side make a pretty and perfect dish mat!
You can make several of these in under an hour! If you can cut & sew a straight line, you can make these!
All Things Heart and Home

• Patti

I couldn't get to the tutorial.

• Heather

What a great idea. I especially love the mat under the mixer so it moves easier as it is a struggle to use mine as it is an old one and real heavy. Thanks so much