I wanted to create some cute decor for my daughter's room.

I've seen many examples and people selling personalized hanging names for lots of money. Being a creative person, I thought that I could create one myself. I purchase the plain wood cut out letters from an online supplier, relatively inexpensive, used acrylic paint, rhinestones and ribbon from my stash and this is what I created. You can too!
i wanted to create some cute decor for my daughter s room i ve seen many examples, crafts, Close up of detail
Close up of detail
i wanted to create some cute decor for my daughter s room i ve seen many examples, crafts, Full size picture
Full size picture
Close up of detail
Close up of detail
Close up of detail

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 17 comments
Next