Art is beauty
Art is beauty
  • Jenison, MI

Vintage Mudroom Bench using some paint and a Freezer Paper Transfer

I got this old beat up bench at Goodwill and knew just what it needed. I mixed up some custom paint and then went to my friend Karen - The Graphics Fairy and grabbed a great vintage Hotel graphic. I used my freezer paper transfer method to transfer the image and now this old beat up bench is looking Vintage and Fabulous.
vintage mudroom bench using some paint and a freezer paper transfer, painted furniture
Art is beauty

• Suzanne

Nice!! Love the color!!

• Amber

Thanks for sharing, it's beautiful! What exactly is freazer paper? And where can it be purchaced?

• Art is beauty

@Amber Freezer paper is sold in your grocery store next to the foil and plastic wrap. It is paper that has a shiny side for wrapping meat so it doesn't stick.