Jerrod W
Jerrod W
  • Snellville, GA

This was just something I did...

What I came and saw.. customer said "can you replace my tub and tile it for me" sure I said.. "how much is that going to cost" he said. 1200 "oh thats too much". I need the pictures to market myself.. what can you afford I asked. "800" he said
Ok... lets got rid of that tub.
Ok... lets got rid of that tub.
Under all that mess was this.
Under all that mess was this.
no wonder the floor was sloped.
no wonder the floor was sloped.
replaced that floor joist.. crooked in the picture but was straighten out.
nice new leveled floor..
nice new leveled floor..
Ok lets get back to what I was there for.... replacing the tub
Long story short. I put in the shower body..toilet and sink.. plastered and painted.. This is the result.. looking for my next job so I can get my business lic.. YOU CAN AFFORD ME RENOVATIONS