Hi there.

The top of this cabinet is damaged, so i want to find a solution to hide the damage. I looked into covering it with a piece of white marble - this was around $400. My husband wanted me to find out if we can cover it with a sheet of copper. Does anyone know a company that can do this? Or everwhat type of company would do this?

Have a question about this project?

Join the conversation

2 of 27 comments
  • Dayna Barnes
    on Jun 5, 2016

    Maybe it's too detailed to even be feasible, but I'm imagining the top framed in that copper, with the middle stained with Unicorn Spit.

  • Jim L
    on Nov 26, 2016

    Have a glass cut to fit, then spray paint the glass black (only on one side) and it will look like it has a black marble top!

Your comment...