This amaryllis bulb came in a approx 6 inch square box & 3/4inch wrapped compressed soil. We just added water…

This amaryllis bulb came in a approx 6 inch square box & 3/4inch wrapped compressed soil. We just added water according to directions inserted bulb and poof here we are. Lots more blooms to enjoy. Ya'll enjoy too!

• Allinthefamilysingers

OH GOSH U MEAN U CAN GET OTHER PLANTS? I LOVE THIS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT IS IT EASY TO DO? THANKS FOR SHARING. DHALL

• Rule4 Building Group

One of my winter houseplant favs! I received one last year as a gift, after it flowered and once the summer came I popped it outside on my deck, in a shadyish spot. Brought it in on Halloween and have just kept the soil around the bulb damp. I have just been away for a week and it's in bud again! I'm so delighted, but also know it was a bit of luck, it's my first time to get one flower the 2nd year. Once it's out I'll share some photos! Allison

• Sco1190451

When the blooms fade DO NOT CUT the stalk! That is where the seed pod is, at the top of the stalk when the flower dies, leave the pod on till it bursts open and all those black paper thin ovals are your seeds. Simply float seeds in water till roots appear and a leaf, then plant and sha zam instant Amaryllis.