How to Line an Odd Shaped Planter

$1

I've had this planter for years and haven't really used it because it was difficult to line. Found a great solution in my fabric stash.
http://www.newhousenewhomenewlife.com/2013/04/snowdrops-and-burlap-come-together.html
An odd shaped planter like this one is difficult to line.
Using a piece of scrap fabric, I lined this planter and stuffed it with snowdrops.
The burlap holds the soil in place and provides good drainage
Now I can use this planter year round without losing soil and the burlap holds moisture well which means less watering.
Heather (New House New Home)

• Suzie

Suzie@ great looks. Yes it always pays to have a stash of fabric and never enough flowers I say Thanks

• Grey Hare Designs

I was thinking if you leave them in their pots with bottom water savers and placed them in the burlap, it would help save the water and you could change them out easy with seasons.