Asked on Jan 18, 2012

Painting banisters

Dan's of Central Florida, Inc.WallsTreat Studio/ Kass WilsonDesigns by BSB
+2

• Designs by BSB

oh goodness .. time consuming! hated doing my own! Can you elaborate your question?

• Hi Margaret, If your question is "Can you?' the answer is a definite YES. Send us a photo and we can give you some ideas.

q painting banisters, painting, The bannister was originally had a medium oak hand rail and the spindles were whiteq painting banisters, painting, The spindles were painted and glazed for an old world look The hand rail was treated with a rustic crackle finish
  • Designs by BSB

Love your photos Walls Treat! .. btw.. do you have a name to address your company? :-)

• Thank you, Becky Sue. I cannot take full credit for these. They were shot by a professional photographer, Chris Little. He, along with Jerry Mucklow took most of the photos that are in my book. If you are ever in need of an architectural photographer, I highly recommend either of them. BTW, My name is "Kass Wilson".

• Use one of those little cigar/hotdog rollers to get the majority of the surface painted and a small brush to get the areas the roller won't hit.