How are the color of your walls making you feel?

Science cannot explain why each person perceives the same color differently, due to this fact we all have different emotional associations with colors that is what makes it personal and individual. Which of these colors is your #1 pick for your bedroom?
White is a non color and has contradictory interpretations. In Western cultures it symbolizes innocence and purity, cleanliness. White means safety, purity, and cleanliness. White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity.
Green is the color of nature symbolizing growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety and is believed to have great healing power. It is the most restful color for the human eye--can improve vision.
Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. Red is the color of fire and blood, and is associated with energy, war, danger, as well as passion, desire, and love.
Blue represents peace, tranquility, and calm. Just the opposite, it also represents reverie, sadness, and melancholy. Blue also represents the sky, heavens, and the sea which is non ending, therefore it is often associated with depth and stability.
To the human eye, orange is a very hot color. Orange is associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics. It represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, and encouragement.

• Charlda W

my husband would have our bedroom painted black he sleeps during the day, But I like soft blue its so relaxing.

• Cindy

@Charlda W I suffer with bad head aches from time to time. In our smaller bedroom we have black shades hidden underneath the drapes. I close the door and pull them down so no daylight will be in the room and I can relax better. The room is painted apple sauce yellow.

• Chris

I really, really love the blue and white.