This is a video walk-through of our latest award winning historic kitchen remodel.

for more info and photos visit http://www.homeworkremodels.net/award-winning-kitchen.html
this is a video walk through of our latest award winning historic kitchen remodel, home improvement, kitchen design

• Penny

well, the curtains balance the color so it isn't all on one side...beautiful! i have a thing for balance....i think it's perfect!!

• Kelly

I'm wondering what the name/brand of the backsplash tile is...I'd love to find it for my own kitchen.