Make a Curio Display Table from a Bird Bath

This is the easiest DIY idea for a curio display table I have come across so far. Simply convert a bird bath by adding a thick piece of glass on top! This makes a very stable little table! As you know, bird baths are heavy.
How to make a bird bath curio side table in detail:
Have a thick piece of glass custom cut to size. Make sure the edges of the glass are smooth and rounded.
Glue a few small
make a curio display table from a bird bath, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
Maya @ Completely Coastal

• Sherri Schaaf Beatty

I want to adhere the glass the the bird bath because I have a 5 month old puppy running around. What would you recommend to glue it down?

• Maya @ Completely Coastal

Sherry, you will see the glue/adhesive through the glass. You could apply dots of glue, not sure what kind. You would have to research a little. Gorilla glue might work well, or one that is designed for glass. Hope this helps! Best, Maya

• Denise Cryer

I am going to do this soon, for Christmas be awesome

• Carey

Well, now I am going to have to look for another birdbath! I repurposed an old on that I had into a sedum planter and it is looking great. I have a nice one for the birds, now I need one for this for my sun porch to be!