Jennifer Lifford
Jennifer Lifford
  • Canada

How to Organize Your Fridge

An organized fridge not only looks better, but it helps you find what you are looking for easier, cuts down on food waste {since you can actually see what is in there!}, and makes it easier to clean. Here are a few tips:
For more details, go here: http://www.cleanandscentsible.com/2013/01/organizing-fridge-and-freezer-household.html
Group similar items together and have a designated spot for each grouping.
Pull out clear bins make it so much easier to reach items i n the back and let you see what items are there.
Using a lazy susan in the fridge is another great way to be able to access all items without having to remove things in the front to get to the back.
I labelled my bins with vinyl that I cut out on my Silhoutte.
how to organize your fridge, organizing
Our fridge is designed to hold the milk jugs in the fridge door.  I have heard before that this is not always recommended due to more frequent temperature changes but we have not had any problems.
Our fridge is designed to hold the milk jugs in the fridge door. I have heard before that this is not always recommended due to more frequent temperature changes but we have not had any problems.
Jennifer Lifford

• Ruth

Yes, I MIGHT Try it, but the Cost of all of the Bins!! $20.00,

• Karen Netherland

Looks great! Sure does look like it will keep your fridge a lot cleaner a special well as organized. Thanks for idea.