A Fabric and Mod Podge covered Mirror

$60

I took this simple white mirror from Wayfair.com and transformed it into something spectacular using just fabric and some Mod Podge. The trick was that I turned the fabric around and used the "wrong" side!
It's a little bolder than I usually go in my home, but I love it! So glad I took this challenge!
The finished product!
The finished product!
The supplies!
The supplies!
The mirror as it arrived from Wayfair.com.
The fabric, cut into strips and flipped over onto the "wrong" side.
Work in progress.
Work in progress.
CreekLineHouse .

• Faith Hewes

Would the humidity from the shower affect the Mod podge from getting sticky?

• Beth

I seriously doubt it. I have used MP -- and also white glue & water (poor man's MP) -- for decades, and once dry, you practically have to soak it to harm it. And I live in the deep South, where it is highly humid 70% of the year!

• Faith Hewes

Then ya know what Beth? I believe you have solved my 7 yr. Problem😉😁❣️ Thank you so much !❣️