House on the Way - Leslie
House on the Way - Leslie
  • Boca Raton, FL

Update a Coffee Table to a Gorgeous New Color ~ Coral

After finding a bamboo and glass top coffee table at a second hand store, I knew I wanted it because of its great shape, lines and unique character. I also knew I wanted a fun, cool color to give it an update. I wanted to give the family room at my home at the beach a pop of color. I chose a great shade of Coral called "Coral Isle." Check out it out over at my blog...
I love the round shape of the table and the amazing lattice detail on the bottom.
The detail on the table is beautiful. It has a lot of character and texture to it. It was a quick and easy update with paint. Just a quick light sanding is all the prep it needed.
The color goes great with my accessories in the room and the color works because the large sectional is so neutral.
The glass top is excellent because it allows you to do the brighter color. It's not overwhelming because the glass breaks it up.
House on the Way - Leslie

• Chatty Larson

Leslie I have a square end table like this & we paintd it coral also. I just love it. Now if I could find more like this :)

• Lisa House

I just found the color for my end tables (very similar style) in my beachy livingroom!