My repurposed garden

I have had to get creative about getting color and decor into my flowerbeds due to having adopted two dogs-lol-that seem to think anything in the yard is theirs. So I have added color in other ways and things that is a little harder to pic up and run with. These are some of my ideas. Most all from repurposed materials.
An arbor made from old doors, hand painted. The bench from reclaimed materials. And the 16 solar lite chandelier from an old fixture.
This is the arbor lit at nite-Just beautiful.
Recycled chair and lite post with a purple plastic lamp shade into solar and a heavy glass shade (on the ground with a solar lite inside, along with a recycled glass blossom.
Blue repurposed cupboard door. So easy-some paint, a few clamps and rebar to hold it upright. Decorate it with yard art.
Another door in green.
This repurposed cupboard door is awesome in purple with a hand made solar lite shower. Beautiful at nite.
Another door in yellow and the industrial lamp shade on the ground next to it is solar.

• Beverly Patrick

the solar showers are strings of beads (some are hand done and some are from like a bead curtain) then anything can be used for the top to string down from. add a solar light to the top. For the top I have used anything from old lamp shades to beer can chicken cookers to wall doorknob plates, etc. For Gail Salminen and Pamela. You can follow this link and see more different pics- www.facebook.com/cupboardcreations

• Beverly Patrick

Now I am working on a potting table-pics when I am done.