The Easiest 5 Minute Funky Freeform Photo "Frame"

$5

Here's some inspiration to rethink picture framing! Easy
5 minute funky freeform photo frame, how to, pallet, wall decor
Got a photo and you're looking to display it but maybe not in a typical frame? Think outside the box! Ah ha, that's a pun. All I needed for this quick five minute "frame" idea was a pallet wood piece, two eye hooks, machine screws, and some twine.
Pilot drill some itty holes for the eye hooks on the ends and tighten those in.
Now, this may not be for everyone mind you, but I screwed the photo to the wood with machine screws. Before you freak, this photo print was free to me and isn't super precious. For other suggestions on how to attach a photo using this wood method, come by my blog Flipping the Flip at humboldtartdept.blogspot.com.
Say what you will, I think they're cool, the machine screws!
Sink a nail in the wall, string up the twine through the eye hooks, decide your hanging height, and tie off. Bam, a simple but funky and unusual way to hang a photo in five minutes! Be sure to click the link below to come read the details about this project along with so many other fun ones!
Becky at Flipping the Flip