DIY Affordable Custom Wall Art in the Bedroom

Creating a wall full of large custom art work doesn't have to be really expensive if you have a little patience. This is a before & after of a feature wall full of custom art that I did in a guest bedroom makeover.
diy affordable custom wall art, wall decor
Here's what the room looked like before. It was pretty empty with a mix and match of old furniture.
Instead of paying for really expensive custom framing, we found a bunch of old frames at the thrift store. They were very inexpensive. Then we designed the artwork to fit the frames instead of the other way around.
We got the artwork printed with an affordable online source. So there definitely was some patience involved digging for old frames and patiently waiting for your prints to come in the mail but it was all well worth it in the end.
The art was all custom designed. I go into a little more detail on how you can create this yourself in my full blog post below.
The Sweet Escape

• Sheryll S

Please tell where you bought the wall sconces or how you made them? Thank you.