Niki Meiners
Niki Meiners
  • Cincinnati, OH

Quick and Easy Valentine Wall Art

When time is short and you need some visual eye candy for your home or office try making a simple banner or flag that can be hung almost anywhere. The Oly*Fun material the pic is made from is weather friendly. This also means it is pretty durable and can be reused year after year.
quick and easy valentine wall art, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas, wall decor
Decide on a color scheme for your wall art. I went with traditional red, pink and black with a tiny hint of grey.
Little details like buttons and stitching give the piece a little extra something. Details really can make the difference in the craft. I love creating quick and simple crafts that look like I spent a lot of time. When in reality this project took me less than 15 minutes from start to finish.
Sizzix die cuts were used to make the hearts. Die cuts give the pieces a clean cut with a consistent look.
Niki Meiners