Wrangle Those Bikes and Scooters

$21

I remember as a kid, nothing was worse than if your bike was on the bottom of the pile. Handle bars get stuck on other handle bars, peddles get stuck in the chains of the other bikes, ugh. Now we have scooters too, and they don't have any way to stand up unless leaning against the wall or bikes.
When I was a kid, my Dad made a metal toaster style bike rack, and that really helped with the bike I decided to whip up a wood bike rack that also holds razor scooters.
The bike rack portion is toaster style and is great for adult and little kid bicycles. In between the bike racks are scooter racks. Then the handle bar styles will be alternated and make it easy to get bikes or scooters out!
Now the bikes and scooters are all organized. This bike rack only costs about $21 to build. Grab the free plans from the link below.
organization

Hertoolbelt

• Mcgypsy9

I am so sick and tired of seeing bikes and scooters all over the place and the kids don't even live here! I am grandma! Ok so thank you so much for this because anything else I have seen just won't work for me. This is absolutely perfect! You even made room for the helmets on the wall! Ok I think I am going to add the helmets right in front of the scooters, looks like there is plenty of room there and if not I will put something on the end, an extension of what you have made! Again ThankYou! NOW to figure out what to do with the big hot cycle type riding things...lol

• Sandy Hartnett

This is fabulous! Wish I had space for it! Thank you. It's just me, but I have 2 bikes, 1 zike and 3 trikkes and a scooter. When I clean out the shed the bikes will go in there.