Mother Daughter Projects
Mother Daughter Projects
  • Tallahassee, FL

What WOOD You Frame?

I had four special pictures that I wanted to print on wood and display together. This is what I came up with!
what wood you frame, repurposing upcycling, wall decor
I started with an old frame that I spray painted white. Wire is strung tightly across & attached to the back of the frame.
Frame before from Grandma's house.
The four wood pictures are from PhotoBarn, because they were on sale at the time. You can get pictures printed on wood many places or make your own. The wire and clips were leftover from another project I did. From IKEA, curtain wire.
Laid it out on the table before I hung it on the wall.
To attach the frame to the wall I used picture frame hooks. If I was to do this again, I would have tried to space the hooks farther apart so they are hidden by the frame.
The wood pictures have a slit in them where you would hang it on the wall with a nail. That would not work for this project so I knotted a piece of twine, fit it in the slit, and covered it with gaff tape/duct tape.
Do you know where the four picture's where taken? Visit our website to find out!
Mother Daughter Projects