The Easiest Way to Turn a Blank Canvas Into a Masterpiece Work of Art

One of my favorite things about decorating and home decor is wall art. I find it to be so gorgeous and unique that it really can make or break a room.
The only downfall to that is that sometimes, well actually the majority of the time, wall art will cost you an arm and a leg when you walk into the store to shop.
But what if I told you that doesn't have to be the case anymore? You would be ecstatic right? Well at least I know I am.
You can make your very own canvas art with just a few supplies that will cost you much, much less than buying the art. Plus the best part is that you get to personalize it the way you like to match any room.
You will start by using the painters tape to give your canvas a design when painting it. I really love the geometric feel that this will make. It seems to be that geometric design is just about everywhere.
Start placing your tape and don't worry about any exactness. Part of the fun is seeing what comes of it once you peel the tape off.
Now start painting your canvas. Foam paintbrushes worked the best for me. They may be cheap but they work great. The foam didn't leave any bristle marks on the canvas either.
Peel off the tape to reveal your beautiful creation. I loved seeing what came of just a blank and boring canvas.
If you are needing to cover a large wall or area, this is one of the best ways to do so without spending a fortune. Be sure to also use your coupons when shopping for the canvas. It really helps, and who doesn't love saving money?

Southern Couture