DIY Inside Cabinet Door Storage Shelves

Anything that gives me even just a little more space and organization in my tiny kitchen is a big deal to me! And if it helps to clean up some clutter - well, all the better in my book! What I'm talking about is my DIY inside cabinet door shelf.
After digging through the scrap wood piles in my basement, I was able to come up with a few boards that would work for these shelves. I only wanted to use 1/4 thick wood.
I am using the shelves to hold the spice jars that I picked up at Ikea last spring.
So I measured and cut my wood to accommodate my spice jars.
I cut all of the boards to 18 (the measurement of the inside of my cabinet door). I would need three boards for each shelf: the bottom, back, and front.
The shelves were then assembled with wood glue and brad nails.
After assembling the shelves, it was time to paint them.
I made these shelves and hung them on the inside of what I call the baking/cooking cabinet and it's right next to the stove. This cabinet is where I store oils, vinegars, salt, cooking spray, etc. and it makes sense to store the spices on the inside of this cabinet.
For more instructions, details and photos, please visit my blog at the link shown below.

Jeanie

• Billie

Of course I want to try this looks fairly easy and great storage space as well did you can find those jars at Dollar General sometimes the clear cute jars

• Marika

Yes my question also how do you attached it to the inside of the door?