Entry Group Property Assets
Entry Group Property Assets
  • Buford, GA
Asked on Jan 25, 2012

I understand there is a link for getting a free ticket to the North Atlanta Home Show.

Miriam IAnn SNeil R
+7

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

If you are a member, look in the top right hand corner of your screen, you should see a link, if not let Miriam know. :)

• Miriam I

Thanks 4S, Yes, the link is located on the upper right hand corner of the page--note the Home Show logo. Let me know if you don't see it.

• Tom L

I don't see the logo for home show

• Miriam I

Tom, look at the upper right hand side of the home page for the words "Special Hometalk Offer"

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

You may need to try it from the Home screen and not from the screen that this thread is showing on?

• Miriam I

That's right! It's accessible from the home page.

• Neil R

Miriam am i to late for free tickets for the Atlanta home show I don't see the home show logo or Special hometalk offer on my page

• Miriam I

Hi Neil, Hometalk isn't a free ticket sponsor for the upcoming Cobb Galleria show, this was last show at The Gwinnet Center...

• Ann S

I cannot find the link for a free pass to the home show

• Miriam I

Ann, Hometalk is not a free ticket sponsor for this show.