Atta Girl Amy
Atta Girl Amy
  • Greensboro, NC

How To Cheaply Create Botanical Artwork From Vintage Images

$250

A blank canvas can be scary. Especially when that canvas is a two-story wall like the one in my living room. When we moved into our house, I was stumped about how to affordably decorate the space above our sofa. So, we lived with a blank, boring beige wall for more than a year.
Our furniture looked so sad and small beneath that towering wall!
A trip to Ikea and a little poking around on the Internet and
how to cheaply create botanical artwork from vintage images, crafts, how to
When we moved into our house, I was stumped for how to decorate the two-story wall above our sofa.
Can you believe that all these vintage botanical prints cost less than $250, including framing?
Oversized vintage botanical prints are a great way to fill up a large wall space.
I was stumped for how to decorate the two-story wall above our living room sofa. But I found a solution at Ikea and on the Internet!
You can find a large array of public domain botanical prints that you can turn into artwork on sites like Zazzle and The Graphics Fairy.
Be sure to visit my blog for the lowdown on how I created this decorative bulletin board using free botanical artwork I printed at home.
Atta Girl Amy