Gail Hunt
Gail Hunt
  • Canada

Warming the Boho Guest Bedroom Wall With A...Buddha?? #wallcandy

Follow along with my first experiment applying a wall mural. If it weren't so frustrating I would be laughing at the comedy of it all.
warming the boho guest bedroom wall with a buddha wallcandy, diy, wall decor
The local thrift store provided all the furnishings, except for the bed itself and an old side table with beads and leather that has been in the family for several generations. It's still a work in progress as I try everything.
Since starting to build the house, I have been collecting accessories that I thought would suit the Bohemian vibe I had in my mind for the guest bedroom. Most of them came from the thrift store. Turns out that they don't all work.
Friends came over to help me audition the mural. It's helpful to be able to stand back and see what it will look like on the wall. We decided to put it on a completely different wall than I had originally envisioned.
Gail Hunt

• Lyn Therese

Love the Bohemian vibe you have here. I'm a baby boomer and remember the days my whole house was bohemian and loved it. I went through many phases thru my yrs but I have to say, slowing and surely, I'm finding that I miss the calm, peaceful feeling this decor gives me and am coming across items that I am trying to fit them in. So my lesson in life is go with whatever you connect with and feel peaceful in. Love your room. Peace out. :)

• Mary Beth

The gold tones are absolutely gorgeous!