Redheadcandecorate.com
Redheadcandecorate.com
  • Lake Orion, MI

Valentine's Day Chocolate Wall Candy

My husband gets our daughter's their very own heart chocolate box every year for Valentine's Day. It's the sweetest gesture ever, and they love it. However...being the repurpose-er that I am...I needed to think of something to use at least one of these pretty red foil boxes for.
How about a wreath for the front door?! OKAY!
valentine s day chocolate wall candy, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas, wall decor
Here's what I came up with...I found affordable chocolate foil hearts and glued them to the inside, one layer at a time. I was afraid they may fall off in the 15 degree temps, but I was wrong. They are on there and frozen solid as I write this. No one will be eating these off my door unless they have a blow torch to pull them off.
I also glued the top of the box to the back of it and added a ribbon to not only let me hang it, but to make it that much more prettier. A screw gun and screw bit made the hole with just a little pressure.
This would be perfect indoors too, especially if you live in a warmer climate. Don't let the chocolate get warmer that 65 degrees or there about. If you live where it's very hot, I have a solution for that as well! Just visit my blog for all of the full details.
Redheadcandecorate.com

1 comment
  • Hannah V

"No one will be eating these off my door unless they have a blow torch to pull them off." Bahah that made me lol. This is too cute!!