Bright Green Door
Bright Green Door
  • Marquette, MI

Why a Corner is the Perfect Space for a Gallery Wall

If you've ever wanted to hang a large gallery wall, but didn't feel like you had enough wall space, have you ever considered a corner? In our bedroom I had a corner that I wasn't sure how to decorate... until I decided to hang a gallery wall there!
why a corner is the perfect space for a gallery wall, home decor, wall decor
The only "Before" picture is of the day we bought the house, but you can see we made some pretty extreme changes! New wall color, trim, windows, flooring.... anyways, here's what this empty corner looked like before.
I also prefer not to have photographs of people in the bedroom, so this is an assortments of quotes, mirrors, and other prints I've accumulated over the years. For all the details on where each print is from head to my blog where I have the links.
To see the rest of this tutorial head to www.BrightGreenDoor.com or click on the link at the bottom of this page.
I'd also love if you'd follow BrightGreenDoor on Social Media so we can stay connected:
Clicke here to Follow onFacebook
Click here to follow on Pinterest
BrightGreenDoor is a place where readers can come and be inspired to create a home that they love. It includes everything from simple home DIY's, design tips, and delicious recipes. If you enjoyed this post you'll love the rest of the posts there!
Bright Green Door

• Debbye Hicks

Can I ask where you got your wide Bible verse at the bottom in black and white from? I love that!

• Bright Green Door

@Debbye Hicks It's actually a quote from Whinnie the Pooh! It was from a Kirkland's Hallmark over 8 years ago. Sorry!

• Julia Cummins

Did you by chance make the large brown framed sculpture on the lower left side wall? If so, how did you do it. Its amazing.

• Bright Green Door

@Julia Cummins The gold piece was from Target, I don't even know what to call it! I just pinned into onto some cork that I framed.

• Leigh

Love it! But what caught my eye is the cover on that armchair. Where did you get it? Or did you make it? Would love the pattern!

• Bright Green Door

@Leigh I just made it out of a white sheet by draping, cutting, pinning, and eventually sewing... it was far from perfect, but looked good enough!