Got Some Leftover Flower Pots? Make a Wreath!

Use those leftover flower pots to make an easy wreath for spring and summer! Just add them to a grapevine wreath, fill with faux flowers and Spanish moss and hang! I have a super sunny porch so real plants are out of the question...but that might work for you. Wouldn't it be pretty filled with succulents? Find a complete tutorial on my blog by clicking on the link at the end of this post.
got some leftover flower pots make a wreath, crafts, repurposing upcycling, wreaths, Fill them with faux flowers and Spanish moss
Got some leftover flower pots? Make a wreath! And the fun part is that you can fill it with your favorites or change it up with the seasons!
got some leftover flower pots make a wreath, crafts, repurposing upcycling, wreaths
You will find a step-by-step tutorial including all supplies need, suggested pot sizes and detailed instructions for creating the wreath by clicking on the link at the end of this post!
got some leftover flower pots make a wreath, crafts, repurposing upcycling, wreaths, Super easy wreath made from flower pots
I used a door hanger to display it on my front door and have gotten so many compliments from my guests! Be sure to check it out as well as lots of other ideas for wreaths by clicking on the link at the end of this post!
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict