Soup Can Caddy

Wait! Don't throw out those soup cans! Recycle them into this handy dandy caddy to store craft supplies, organize pencils and crayons, or use it to hold utensils....perfect for outdoor entertaining.
soup can caddy, crafts, repurposing upcycling
Use it to tote around picnic or BBQ utensils and napkins when you entertain.
Add some twine to hold the cans together tightly
Put a couple of beads on the loop at the top for a decorative accent
Use little screws to attach to a center dowel, psst... I used the handle from a dollar store plunger.
What a pretty and USEFUL way to recycle soup cans.
Sow and Dipity

• Trey LaParque

Ahh, I was just planning on making a very similar take on this. My gma asked me to make her a silverware caddy since hers had broke, & she wanted a rustic-type look, by wood, metal or "whatever you come up w/ ....") Ha! Sometimes images in our heads can't be relayed as well or the project doesn't always match its original mental "blueprint''...ya know? So thank you for the lovely visual aide, love the color too!! (Shh...to make things easier for my gma, I plan to put it on a lazy Susan;) Nice job! Have a craft-tastic day!!

• Dl.5660408

Terrific idea!