Asked on Jan 26, 2012

Toaster ovens

Faidra at  CA Global IncDesigns by BSB

What is the best website to buy a convection toaster oven, what is the best brand and best price online
  • Designs by BSB

I would first recommend checking consumer reports as toaster ovens change model numbers on a regular basis, so reviews can be misleading if you are seeking out the newest model number. I am a member of CooksIllustrated.com and they offer reviews every year too. For online? I trust Amazon, Best Buy .. even Cooking.com. Again, watch reviews! What might be best for me In Georgia may not be for you based on logistics of delivery/frt charges.

• Faidra at CA Global Inc

you can pickup a good toaster over at your nearest costco or macy's which generally have the best prices, are you cooking with he toaster oven or just making snacks and such, for all purposes cuisinart has a good one for around 100, I personall wouldnt pay over 60 for one, that being said delonghi is an excellent product, have had mine for years, but go for the cuisinart w/a 15% Macy's coupon. you can get online w/free shipping - generally goes n sale every other month just check your sales paper