Brooke @ Start at Home
Brooke @ Start at Home
  • Centerville, UT

Gold Frame Gallery Wall

I have been collecting gold frames for years! I just can't pass one up. So rather then let them sit in my craft room I decided to put them to use!
gold frame gallery wall, wall decor
This wall came together even better than I had imagined. I loved incorporating my family pictures into it as well to really make it mine!
gold frame gallery wall, wall decor
I am now cutting out words for walls and decorations. I love the collected look and I wanted this family sign to reflect that, I combined various fonts to achieve the collected look.
gold frame gallery wall, wall decor
Look at their amazing details. I love that they are all different but yet they all go together so well.
gold frame gallery wall, wall decor
I bought the L at Michael's and as luck would have it, it was the perfect color to go with this frame
gold frame gallery wall, wall decor
I used reclaimed wood to fill in these 2 frames. I love the color and chippyness of the reclaimed wood, they add so much character to this wall. For more details head to my blog post
Brooke @ Start at Home