A Nursery DIY Mountain Mural

$50
1 Day

With only a few weeks to go until this baby's arrival, we have been starting to feel a fire under our butts to get this nursery into shape. I had a vision that I would love to do a really graphic high-impact room with an adventure, camp-y kind of vibe. First item on the list? A nursery DIY mountain mural.
To start with, I created the three forefront mountains. I didn’t draw any lines, just sort of went with it with the tape. The further left mountain crosses the corner, which I thought would give it a bit more dimension. At the bottom of the mountains, you need to go and trim the tape so that you don’t have overlapping pieces that go down to the floor. Just use scissors to get a precise line with your tape.
I did also choose to add in some rear mountains, as well as, some snow to add a bit of fun!
To see the final steps and learn a few tricks I discovered working with tape, head on over to the full post here.

• Tape  (Amazon)
  • Paint  (PARA paints)

The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
The Sweetest Digs

• Kitty McCarty
    Kitty McCarty

I want/NEED those wonderful graphics but wasn't able to figure out how to download them...crafty, I am...computer literate, I'm kinda behind times. I am on FB but that's all.

• Bonnie
      Bonnie

@Kitty McCarty Maybe just do a search for graphics and they'll come up in your hunt....

• Carolyn Runyon
    Carolyn Runyon

Wht cokor do you out in the gaps where the tape was??? Im torn between the dark or light